Note Customer Support is available from 9 am to 5 pm EST/EDT, Monday through Friday, excluding company observed holidays.
Check here for product rebranding information.
All haptic device customers with an active hardware maintenance contract (Please note: Maintenance contracts are not transferrable) are entitled to the following:
- E-mail and fax support with 48-hour return response Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST/EDT, excluding U.S. holidays.
- E-mail: SensableSupport@geomagic.com
- Fax: +1 (781)-937-8325
- Telephone support Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST/EDT, excluding U.S. holidays.
- US only toll free: +1 (888)-736-7225
- US and International: +1 (781)-939-7444
- Device repairs and maintenance. RMA diagnostics and authorizations:
- Includes replacement for parts damaged during normal use (e.g. worn drive cables, broken stylus wires, PC card component failure, etc.)
- Excludes abuse of equipment, actions performed outside of 3D Systems' specified or intended use of operation (includes both in operation and in transport such as dropping or bumping unit), damage or interference by an outside influence (including but not limited to liquids, dirt or other matter) that come in contact with equipment.
- Warning Do NOT open the haptic device. Attempting to open or repair the device by anyone other than a certified authorized service center voids the manufacturer warranty and hardware maintenance contract.
- Cost of non-expedited shipping of the RMA (Return Material Authorization) back to the customer. Costs not included: shipping costs of the device back to 3D Systems; expedited shipping costs from 3D Systems; and all customs, duties, and taxes.
If your device needs repair, please see the RMA Form.
If you are having trouble with your haptic device and you use it with a Geomagic software product, you may find answers to your questions in the FAQs available for the that application. Please see: